EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 3
Here is my third Xmas and Winter inspired EOTD. Hope you like it! I suppose this is the most obvious Xmas inspired one with green, red, black and gold. These looks are you made up as I go so I will have to think hard about the next two Eotd's.
When I started doing this, I though it looked terrible and started to take it off. I proceeded to make another nicer look on my left eye, but as it turned out worse- I wen't back and tried to save this one lol!
What I used for this look:
- MUA- Eyeshadow Primer
- MUA- Green, Gold and black eye shadows from the Glitterbomb palette (see here)
- INGLOT- Red matte eye shadow & white/beige highlight colour from palette (see here)
- Real Techniques- I used all the brushes from this post LINK
What do you think of this? Which one of the three do you prefer so far?
xx





0 Comments