Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Great Comments Award

Back in early December, I was awarded by Jenna Quentin at Meandering in a Field of Words and Richard at Writing and Living with Richard P. Hughes with the Great Comments Award:


. . . and I figured it was time I got around to awarding the commenters here on my blog. Now, the rules are to pass it on to the most recent 20 commenters--but because I was awarded twice, I haven't awarded anyone else in a while, and hey, it's still the holiday season (kinda; to me it ends on New Year's Day) I've decided to list the 40 most recent commenters instead.

Here we go (in no particular order other than recent to oldest):

  1. Heather
  2. Jemi Fraser
  3. ....Petty Witter
  4. Paul Tobin
  5. Medeia Sharif
  6. Shelley
  7. Sun Singer
  8. Sarah Allen
  9. Jules
  10. Belle
  11. Shannon Lawrence
  12. Tricia J. O'Brien
  13. Charles Gramlich
  14. Sharon K. Mayhew
  15. Krispy
  16. farawayeyes
  17. Rebecca
  18. Old Kitty
  19. cherie
  20. Emily Rose
  21. C D Meetens
  22. Michael Offutt, Supra-Genius
  23. Vicki Newell
  24. J. A. Bennett
  25. Cherie Reich
  26. Lisa-Marie Jordan
  27. Brian
  28. Andrea Franco-Cook
  29. Christine Rains
  30. kelworthfiles
  31. Catherine M. Johnson
  32. Joshua
  33. Alyssa Kirk
  34. Melissa Bradley
  35. DeniseCovey_L'Aussie
  36. Rachel Morgan
  37. Misha Gericke
  38. Beth
  39. Murees Dupé
  40. Pearson Report


**********

And for everyone who's come by The Eagle's Aerial Perspective and read my posts: a big thank you!


-----The Golden Eagle

Post a Comment

0 Comments