My main stumbling block at this point is just rendering the relationships via an image I'm creating in Paint Shop Pro 10. It became painfully obvious to me that I need some sort of computer program in which I can input relationships, and have the program sort out how to graphically represent the relationships. I might have the skillset necessary to write such a program, but I'm lazy.
Even if I had such a program, the image it would generate would likely be incredibly, wackily complicated.
From the different main threads of the people I have tagged, the one continued by SamuraiFrog seemed to be one of the less active ones (mostly due to the fact that only the Chris subbranch seemed to be thriving), so I thought I would try and document it first. As you can see from the diagram, it's still pretty damned busy.
Click for a larger image
I could choose to diagram only the people that were successfully infected, but I think it misses some of the point when you aren't able to see who *didn't* get infected.
So, for now, I give up on my graphic representation. If anyone wants to take a whack at it (I saw Tom postulating some possible alternatives to a "tree" representation in a comment on an earlier post), by all means give it a try. But please don't put a lot of effort into it, as I don't want to be responsible for anyone's eyes bleeding or head exploding.
I'm still trying to follow all the story threads, leaving comments and such, but it's a crazy, gloriously diseased world out there.

0 Comments