I was so busy yesterday with some
projects that I almost forgot to take
pictures for a post this morning.
But, never fear, I can always
come up with something.
So-here you have it-
SOMETHING!
Something Springy and lovely
in the front hall.
Sorry- I know it is a tad out of focus-
Kind of like my eyes in the morning.
The bottom has an Irish greeting
for St. Patrick's Day.
Overall, it looks like this.
~Erin Go Bragh~
I am adding this after someone
commented they had to look it up.
You know what THAT means
someone that is
NOT IRISH reads my blog!!
Whoo Hooo
Anyway-
Erin Go Bragh means
Ireland Forever
~Erin Go Bragh~
I am adding this after someone
commented they had to look it up.
You know what THAT means
someone that is
NOT IRISH reads my blog!!
Whoo Hooo
Anyway-
Erin Go Bragh means
Ireland Forever
MyHero said he thinks it looks like a
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENT
I told him THAT COULD BE arranged!.
And YOU know what I mean by that!




0 Comments