Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Song Ji-hyo X Yang Se-chan's Hyochan Park, secret weapon Yoon Mi-rae

Running Man Hyochan Park (Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Nooksal, Kodkunst) set the stage with Yoon Mi-rae.On the 22nd SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, a nervous Song Ji Hyo was drawn.Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Nucksal, Kodkunst, who prepares the stage on this day.When Kodkunst predicted, No matter how good you are, you will go to the basic number three, Yang said, I have to throw the basic number three in the first half. Song Ji-hyo was nervous and his voice kept shaking.The lesser four-year-old headed directly to the recording room and tried to relax Song Ji-hyo.Since then, Bongjur High has started at Hyochan Park. Yang Se-chan, who took the stage, enjoyed the stage, and Song Ji-hyo appeared on the lift.Then, Hidden Card and Yoon Mi-rae of Hyochan Park appeared in a surprise and made a more complete stage. After the stage, Yoon Mi-rae showed humility, saying, I should have done better, but I am so sorry.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

"Running Man" Hyochan Park (Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Nooksal, Kodkunst) set the stage with Yoon Mi-rae.

On the 22nd SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', a nervous Song Ji Hyo was drawn.

Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Nucksal, Kodkunst, who prepares the stage on this day. When Kodkunst predicted, "No matter how good you are, you will go to the basic number three," Yang said, "I have to throw the basic number three in the first half." Song Ji-hyo was nervous and his voice kept shaking. The lesser four-year-old headed directly to the recording room and tried to relax Song Ji-hyo.

Since then, Bongjur High has started at Hyochan Park. Yang Se-chan, who took the stage, enjoyed the stage, and Song Ji-hyo appeared on the lift. Then, Hidden Card and Yoon Mi-rae of Hyochan Park appeared in a surprise and made a more complete stage. After the stage, Yoon Mi-rae showed humility, saying, "I should have done better, but I am so sorry."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Post a Comment

0 Comments