Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' AOA, dedication + Fun sense ..Yoo Jae-Suk "You have put a lot down"

The group AOA appears on Running Man and shows off its hairy gesture and fun sense.AOA will appear on the entertainment program Running Man at 5 p.m. on the 15th and leave Incheon Gourmet Road; this is the first time that all members will appear together.AOA has heated the scene with its hit song Medley and new song stage in a recent recording: It is so glorious that the AOA complete body will appear on Running Man.I decided to designate today as an anniversary. AOA is eight years old in its debut, is there anything different from the beginning of its debut? asked Yo Jae-Suk. I feel physical limitations.When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. In addition, AOA members showed off their fun sense.In the trick mission, he showed his acting ability to surpass the members of Running Man, and he showed up with a hot pack inside.I put down a lot of AOA, its warmer than fashion now, I like this much better, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it.

The group AOA appears on 'Running Man' and shows off its hairy gesture and fun sense.

AOA will appear on the entertainment program 'Running Man' at 5 p.m. on the 15th and leave 'Incheon Gourmet Road'; this is the first time that all members will appear together.

AOA has heated the scene with its hit song Medley and new song stage in a recent recording: "It is so glorious that the AOA complete body will appear on 'Running Man'. I decided to designate today as an anniversary. "

"AOA is eight years old in its debut, is there anything different from the beginning of its debut?" asked Yo Jae-Suk. "I feel physical limitations. When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. "

In addition, AOA members showed off their fun sense. In the trick mission, he showed his acting ability to surpass the members of 'Running Man', and he showed up with a hot pack inside. "I put down a lot of AOA, it's warmer than fashion now, I like this much better," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments