SquareHue Sugar Plum (2 coats)
Happy Hump Day! I just got back from Knoxville, and I had a great Christmas yesterday. I hope your day also went well.
Tonight is the last polish from the introductory SquareHue subscription box and is a purple plum shimmer called Sugar Plum. Again, it's a very pretty polish, but perhaps not the most unique purple color. The formula was good, but I found that ridges in my nails were accentuated with the polish. You might want to use a ridge filler before applying this one. Otherwise, the application and formula was fine. Overall, I am quite impressed with this first box, and I can't wait to see what they have to offer in the coming months.
*This polish was provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion. For more information, please see my full disclosure at the bottom of the site*
*This polish was provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion. For more information, please see my full disclosure at the bottom of the site*

0 Comments