Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ok Taek Yeon "It's fun to break people's prejudice with Acting"

Singer and actor Ok Taek Yeon has revealed his passion for Acting.Magazine Singles presented a picture of OkTaek Yeon appearing on TVN drama Vinsenzo on February 23rd.Ok Taek Yeon, who was recognized for his visuals and physicals, earned the nickname Captain Korea during his military service, and showed a soft charisma by showing various styles in this picture.He showed off his face as a photographer with various fashions, and he led the atmosphere of the filming scene as a veteran of his 13th year.Ok Taek Yeon, who announced his return to the small screen with Vinsenzo about a year after The Game: Towards 0, could not hide his anticipation and excitement about the new work before the interview began.Asked about the attractive points of the work, OkTaek Yeon said, Every scene is very fun and pleasant, and it also contains social satirical contents.I liked this part because it was not too heavy and it was fun to melt in the work. Ok Taek Yeon said of Character Jang Jun-woo, who boasts a high synchro rate, When I first received the script, the synchro rate was very high between the character of Jun-woo and the actual figure of me.In the latter half of the drama, there are other aspects besides the foolish appearance of the runner, so I am very careful when I act. Ok Taek Yeon, who breaks the existing stereotypes with new transformations every time as an actor, is still thirsty for challenges.Its the biggest fun that we can break peoples prejudices by playing different characters every time, he said.In addition to entertainment activities, he has a hobby of cooking and machine assembly. I always want to do this, and I always think that I want to do that, but I think that the more I get older, the more important I can do it.Now I want to find my own tempo that I can have and do my best. OkTaek Yeon has proved his mature acting ability through Vinsenzo and has been well received for making perfect use of the charm of Character, which is a lawyer but has the wrong side.
Singer and actor Ok Taek Yeon has revealed his passion for Acting.Magazine Singles presented a picture of OkTaek Yeon appearing on TVN drama Vinsenzo on February 23rd.Ok Taek Yeon, who was recognized for his visuals and physicals, earned the nickname Captain Korea during his military service, and showed a soft charisma by showing various styles in this picture.He showed off his face as a photographer with various fashions, and he led the atmosphere of the filming scene as a veteran of his 13th year.Ok Taek Yeon, who announced his return to the small screen with Vinsenzo about a year after The Game: Towards 0, could not hide his anticipation and excitement about the new work before the interview began.Asked about the attractive points of the work, OkTaek Yeon said, Every scene is very fun and pleasant, and it also contains social satirical contents.I liked this part because it was not too heavy and it was fun to melt in the work. Ok Taek Yeon said of Character Jang Jun-woo, who boasts a high synchro rate, When I first received the script, the synchro rate was very high between the character of Jun-woo and the actual figure of me.In the latter half of the drama, there are other aspects besides the foolish appearance of the runner, so I am very careful when I act. Ok Taek Yeon, who breaks the existing stereotypes with new transformations every time as an actor, is still thirsty for challenges.Its the biggest fun that we can break peoples prejudices by playing different characters every time, he said.In addition to entertainment activities, he has a hobby of cooking and machine assembly. I always want to do this, and I always think that I want to do that, but I think that the more I get older, the more important I can do it.Now I want to find my own tempo that I can have and do my best. OkTaek Yeon has proved his mature acting ability through Vinsenzo and has been well received for making perfect use of the charm of Character, which is a lawyer but has the wrong side.
Singer and actor Ok Taek Yeon has revealed his passion for Acting.Magazine Singles presented a picture of OkTaek Yeon appearing on TVN drama Vinsenzo on February 23rd.Ok Taek Yeon, who was recognized for his visuals and physicals, earned the nickname Captain Korea during his military service, and showed a soft charisma by showing various styles in this picture.He showed off his face as a photographer with various fashions, and he led the atmosphere of the filming scene as a veteran of his 13th year.Ok Taek Yeon, who announced his return to the small screen with Vinsenzo about a year after The Game: Towards 0, could not hide his anticipation and excitement about the new work before the interview began.Asked about the attractive points of the work, OkTaek Yeon said, Every scene is very fun and pleasant, and it also contains social satirical contents.I liked this part because it was not too heavy and it was fun to melt in the work. Ok Taek Yeon said of Character Jang Jun-woo, who boasts a high synchro rate, When I first received the script, the synchro rate was very high between the character of Jun-woo and the actual figure of me.In the latter half of the drama, there are other aspects besides the foolish appearance of the runner, so I am very careful when I act. Ok Taek Yeon, who breaks the existing stereotypes with new transformations every time as an actor, is still thirsty for challenges.Its the biggest fun that we can break peoples prejudices by playing different characters every time, he said.In addition to entertainment activities, he has a hobby of cooking and machine assembly. I always want to do this, and I always think that I want to do that, but I think that the more I get older, the more important I can do it.Now I want to find my own tempo that I can have and do my best. OkTaek Yeon has proved his mature acting ability through Vinsenzo and has been well received for making perfect use of the charm of Character, which is a lawyer but has the wrong side.

Singer and actor Ok Taek Yeon has revealed his passion for Acting.

Magazine Singles presented a picture of OkTaek Yeon appearing on TVN drama 'Vinsenzo' on February 23rd.

Ok Taek Yeon, who was recognized for his visuals and physicals, earned the nickname Captain Korea during his military service, and showed a soft charisma by showing various styles in this picture.

He showed off his face as a photographer with various fashions, and he led the atmosphere of the filming scene as a veteran of his 13th year.

Ok Taek Yeon, who announced his return to the small screen with "Vinsenzo" about a year after "The Game: Towards 0", could not hide his anticipation and excitement about the new work before the interview began. Asked about the attractive points of the work, OkTaek Yeon said, "Every scene is very fun and pleasant, and it also contains social satirical contents. I liked this part because it was not too heavy and it was fun to melt in the work. "

Ok Taek Yeon said of Character Jang Jun-woo, who boasts a high synchro rate, "When I first received the script, the synchro rate was very high between the character of Jun-woo and the actual figure of me. In the latter half of the drama, there are other aspects besides the foolish appearance of the runner, so I am very careful when I act. "

Ok Taek Yeon, who breaks the existing stereotypes with new transformations every time as an actor, is still thirsty for challenges. “It’s the biggest fun that we can break people’s prejudices by playing different characters every time,” he said.

In addition to entertainment activities, he has a hobby of cooking and machine assembly. "I always want to do this, and I always think that I want to do that, but I think that the more I get older, the more important I can do it. Now I want to find my own tempo that I can have and do my best. "

OkTaek Yeon has proved his mature acting ability through 'Vinsenzo' and has been well received for making perfect use of the charm of Character, which is a lawyer but has the wrong side.

Post a Comment

0 Comments