Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black, brown, Bowie and braids













I love rock t-shirts, and it's just about the only item of clothing I would always insist on having in black. I'd really love to get more, but I'm fussy about the shape, so for now it's Ziggy Stardust himself - I bought this one from ASOS several years ago and I still love it. Eventually I will add more to my collection (which isn't actually a collection if I only have one). And I warned you all that I'd be sporting the plaited hairdo a lot more while the weather was hot; I found a new way to wear a cute hairband (it's made so the scarfy bits hang down by your neck, I tied them on top of my head instead) - reminds me of WWII land girls which is a vintage look I love ;)

Happy Jubilee weekend btw - I hope all my UK readers have a FABULOUS four days off... thanks Liz for sitting on the throne for 60 years! Bet her bum's sore.

And of course happy weekend to everyone everywhere as well :)))



Bowie t-shirt: ASOS (old) similar, Skirt: River Island, Heels: ASOS, Bag: Karen Millen similar, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters similar Ray Bans, "C" necklace: Initial and chain bought at different times locally, Bracelets L-R: Debenhams / ASOS / H&M, Watch: Gift (ASOS) similar, Lightning ring: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Bright Purple / Nails Inc Black Taxi, Toenails: Barry M Cyan Blue

Post a Comment

0 Comments