Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Running Man" Jean So-min, Jo Se-ho, "I fell asleep and my presence was reduced."

In the SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, Dead Again Camp special race was held as the second story of the 10th anniversary special feature.On the day of the broadcast, Running Man members on the Dead Again train greeted the guests who were already in the car.While traveling to Dead Again campsite, Jo Se-ho said, It seems special to be invited to the special feature.Jeon So-min, who heard this, laughed, saying, Did you have Seho brother? I did not even know I was there. I lost weight, my body became smaller, and my presence became smaller.Jo Se-ho responded to Jean So-min, I dont know why I lost weight, I wanted to show a more changed look.Then Jean So-min laughed and replaced the answer.Yoo Jae-seok laughed at Jean So-min and Jo Se-ho, saying, What is this between you? I feel like I will subscribe to 20 people in a web drama.

In the SBS Sunday entertainment 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, 'Dead Again Camp' special race was held as the second story of the 10th anniversary special feature.

On the day of the broadcast, 'Running Man' members on the Dead Again train greeted the guests who were already in the car. While traveling to Dead Again campsite, Jo Se-ho said, "It seems special to be invited to the special feature."

Jeon So-min, who heard this, laughed, saying, "Did you have Seho brother? I did not even know I was there. I lost weight, my body became smaller, and my presence became smaller."

Jo Se-ho responded to Jean So-min, "I don't know why I lost weight, I wanted to show a more changed look." Then Jean So-min laughed and replaced the answer.

Yoo Jae-seok laughed at Jean So-min and Jo Se-ho, saying, "What is this between you? I feel like I will subscribe to 20 people in a web drama."

Post a Comment

0 Comments