Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Year Blogiversary :)

One year ago today...




Hello to all you lovely people :) It's so hard to believe that a year ago this month I started my blog! How the past year has flown past, and I never imagined that from starting I'm still here going strong, with my lovely followers, and the most wonderful people who have got me over 7000 likes on my facebook page! To celebrate this I am running a small giveaway, (because of circumstances here) Sorry I couldn't make it bigger, but wanted to do something to say thank you to you all.

UK RESIDENTS ONLY 
Up for grabs are 8 packs of Bling Full Nail Wraps. Two animal print from Pink Tease, and six rhinestone bling nail wraps.




Will run for just under week from today, I will contact the winner via private message on facebook, and/or email. Enter now and good luck to you all :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Post a Comment

0 Comments