Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LynBDesigns - Lost Without my Blogger


     Happy Hump day everyone. My post today was hand picked by my 8-year-old son, Conner. I gave him a choice of  3 polish types and he chose "The green polish with glitter" which is LynBDesigns Lost Without my Blogger. When I told him the name of the polish he said: "Mom I picked the one with the right name because you're a blogger!" You might be wondering why I'm telling you this but trust me it's big news in this household. Normally I get eye rolls and groans from my boys at the mere mention of polish.

    Lost Without my Blogger from the Baker Street collection, has a green base containing circle glitters in light and regular green and hex glitters in a multitude of camo colors along with small squares in a dark green.

LynBDesigns-Lost-without-my-Blogger-from-the-baker-street-collection

     Can I let you in on a little secret? I actually purchased this almost a year ago, slipped it into a helmer drawer and forgot about it. I know, I know I'm a bad blogger, but there is a plus side! Even though this bottle has sat unloved for that long the glitters have stayed suspended in the base. Before application, I rolled the bottle between my hands maybe 4 times and got set to work. As you can see there is a lot of glitter on my nails, without fishing or any placement. The other bonus, all the glitters are laying flat on the nail, no taco glitter here! I can't be the only one who finds that impressive.

     Shown here is 3 coats plus top coat. I would recommend waiting for a few minutes between coats if you're going for full coverage. That way you avoid moving the glitters around on the nail. I didn't quite get full coverage here, but I used this as a base for my Presents manicure in a nail art challenge where full coverage wasn't needed. 





     And of course here's a macro shot with a matte top coat, so you can see all the details Lost Without my Blogger, has to offer. Do you like it better glossy or matte?



     Lost without my Blogger is still available on Etsy where a full sized bottle will cost you $8. Be sure to check out my previous reviews of Mind Palace which is also available from the Baker Street Collection and Nightmare Revisited from the Nightmare Begins collection.

      I'd also like to hear your thoughts on my new share buttons floating over there on the left. Are they a distraction, have you ever noticed the other set I have way down there at the very bottom? Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!

Post a Comment

0 Comments