Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I discovered Heal Gel

 I am a terror for forgetting to buy body lotions or creams.

This may not sound like much but I'm in and out of the gym most nights and my skin is getting so dry. I have horrible marks on my hands now from it that require constant hand cream too. I keep meaning to invest in something that I can use but, here is the thing, I hate body lotions or creams.

I can't stand creams that are rich, take forever to sink in, leave a greasy residue or just in general feel overly oil. This, I might add is most of the creams on the market. So I gave up. I still want a lotion, gel, cream but I couldn't find the right one.

 This is where Heal Gel came in handy.

I love trying a new thing. I will be totally up front about the fact that I was sent this product. I always prefer to be honest about that.  So the chance came up to try a new skin care product and I leapt at the chance. Although, this often backfires on me. This is how I got addicted to Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil and I'm still buying that!!

The reason I am delighted with Heal Gel is simple. It's more like a serum then anything else. It sinks into the body. Which means the greasy layer I can't stand with oily creams isn't a problem. I can pop it on and it just melts into the skin.

So here comes the information - Heal gel was created by a world renowned team of cosmetic surgeons with a dermatological biochemist.  The team combined decades of research into skin healing to create the hero range of products.  The formula not only locks in moisture but it revitalises skin.



One of the best things about Heal Gel is the fact that it is cruelty free and vegan. As that is not always a given these days.

Post a Comment

0 Comments